Coaching skills for managers training
This one-day highly practical course will prepare managers and leaders to use a range of styles to support and develop their people for higher performance and productivity. The models and skills learnt at this workshop can be applied formally and informally in a wide range of workplace situations to support a culture of continuous improvement. By developing effective coaching skills, delegates will develop an effective method of developing individuals and teams to raise confidence and competence in the workplace.
- Course content
- Coaching – benefits and opportunities
- Directive and non-directive coaching – appropriate use of both to enhance development for individuals and teams
- Behaviours and styles – bringing out the best in people and teams to maximise performance and productivity
- Coaching models – using frameworks for coaching conversations and planning
- Feedback – providing positive and constructive feedback to challenge and motivate
- Learning – assessing learning and evaluating coaching effectiveness.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be aware of how to enable different individuals to realise their potential in the workplace
- Be able to use a range of communication styles to facilitate day-to-day learning and development
- Recognise the full capabilities of their team and how to use these capabilities to maximise performance and productivity.