Essential selling skills training
This highly practical course enables participants to understand how to work with customers to determine and agree needs and close deals. The emphasis is on establishing effective relationships to delight clients and customers, achieve higher returns and increase customer loyalty.
- Course content
- Selling – principles and what makes us buy
- Planning – call planning and the initial approach
- Identifying needs – questioning and listening to uncover customer requirements
- Features and benefits – promoting the features and benefits of products and services
- Relationship building – building trust and establishing rapport in the short and longer term
- Objections – dealing with customer queries and handling objections
- Closing – gaining commitment and closing the deal.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Understand how to approach different customers and succinctly identify specific needs
- Build strong customer relationships built on mutual trust and respect
- Know how and when to close a deal.