Fire safety training - elearning
This course is designed to help businesses train their staff in fire safety procedures, and is also suitable for anyone wishing to learn how to prevent or fight fire in the workplace, should it occur. It aims to help learners understand the legal requirements involved with fire safety requirements, learn what key factors are involved in the event of an evacuation, recognise different types of fire, and what equipment they can use
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Course content
- Awareness of key legislation and the legal requirements relating to fire safety
- The “Fire Triangle”
- Fire detection, warning systems and how to use and react to them
- Evacuation procedures
- The different types of fire and what extinguishers can be used
- Precautions to minimise the risk of fire
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Online course, followed by multiple choice test, with 75% pass mark needed.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Understand the key legislation involving fire safety.
- Know the legal requirements for workplace safety.
- Understand the "Fire Triangle" and how it may be used.
- Know how to react in a fire and understand the different warning systems.
- Understand the importance of an evacuation plan and key evacuation legislation.
- Be able to distinguish between the different types of fire and what the causes may be.
- Understand which type of fire extinguishers to use.
- Be able to take steps to minimise the risk of a fire occurring.
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.