Members who subscribe to health, safety & environment support can attend this briefing for FREE. Email [email protected] to book
These half day seminars give you everything you need to know to keep your business compliant and up to date with the latest trends and key issues across health, safety and environment.
We cover key legislative developments and updates to industry standards and guidance – all with a focus on the practical implications to your business, so you know what to do and how to prepare.
The briefings also cover key topical issues with a review of recent prosecutions and a ‘hot topic’ where we focus on best practice and discuss common challenges of the industry.
- Course content
As our briefings cover the latest news and developments in health, safety and environmental management the programme is finalised closer to the dates and will cover the following areas.
Health and safety
- H&S Policy, Practice & Legal Update
- Latest Health & Safety Civil Law Cases and Prosecutions
- Machinery Safety & CE Marking, Pre & Post Brexit
HOT TOPIC – Mental Health Awareness
- Policy & Legal Update
- Brexit position update
- Energy & Carbon
- Latest Consultations
- Recent prosecutions
HOT TOPIC – New Draft Environmental Bill
There is no formal assessment.
- More details
Who should attend?
Health, safety and environmental managers and co-ordinators
- Managers and Directors
- Those responsible for these areas within their business
We also run a full day, in-depth briefing and analysis with EEF experts and legal experts at our flagship training centre, Woodland Grange
9.00 am – registration & coffee
9.30 am – start
12.30pm – finish
By attending this seminar, delegates will:
- Understand important changes to the legislation and regulation that affect your business.
- Keep you up-to-date with what’s changed and stay ahead of the game on proposals in the pipeline.