How to manage capability - elearning
This course provides learners with the knowledge and skills required to tackle performance problems effectively and maximise the potential of individuals and teams. It aims to give thorough knowledge about how to set objectives, conduct capability meetings and pre-empt any performance issues before they take root.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Course content
- Managing procedures
- The conversation
- Stages of action
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Online course with approximately 40 interactive screens, worked through at the pace of the learner.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to identify the purpose and benefits of capability management.
- Be able to recognise the main features of the organisation capability procedure.
- Know how to put the procedure into practice.
- Know how to improve communication skills and remain fair and consistent with all staff.
- Appreciate the importance of preventive action.
- Be able to tackle performance problems effectively.
- Have solid practice and knowledge of questioning and interviewing techniques.
- Have learnt how to set clear objectives.
- Know how to prepare and conduct a formal capability meeting.
- Have the opportunity to download a certificate, stating completion.
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.