How to manage performance reviews - elearning
This course has been developed to provide learners with an understanding of why performance reviews are important and how to manage effective performance review meetings. How to develop goals with employees and the benefits of doing so also form part of the course, which aims to provide a full and thorough understanding of all aspects of performance review management.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Course content
- Introduction to performance reviews
- Clear expectations and goal setting
- Planning and preparation
- The effective performance review
- Preparing a performance review
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Online course worked through at the pace of the learner.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to describe why performance reviews are important.
- Be able to explain what performance reviews are.
- Know how to demonstrate clear and effective goals and objectives.
- Have knowledge of how to use a coaching approach to set goals and review performance.
- Be able to complete effective planning and preparation for a performance review.
- Know how to manage an effective performance review meeting.
- Be able to apply the lessons of preparing and delivering effective performance feedback.
- Know how to identify development goals with an employee.
- Be able to apply the guidelines of preparing a performance review.
- Have the opportunity to download a certificate, stating completion.
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.