Working at heights training - elearning
This online course has been developed to provide individuals and organisations with the knowledge required to comply with the Work at Height Regulations 2005. It is suitable for any workers who have to plan or carry out working at height, and aims to provide thorough knowledge of the essentials of health and safety in order to minimise the potential for injury or damage.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Course content
- Types of access equipment
- Current legislation and the Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Working safely with scaffolds
- Working safely with ladders and stepladders
- Carrying out roof work safely
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Online course, taken at the pace of the learner.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to recognise different types of access equipment and their use.
- Be aware of the current legislation relating to working at height.
- Know what is required to work safely with general access scaffolds.
- Know what is required to work safely with ladders.
- Know what is required to carry out roof work safely.
- Have the opportunity to download a certificate, stating completion.
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.