Lean six sigma green belt to black belt upgrade training
Designed for people who have already completed the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt level, this course builds on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Skills, developing them to a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Level through practical exercises, discussion and clarification.
- Course content
- Quality filter mapping
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Bullwhip Effect
- “Just-in-time” and Pull systems
- Kanban Systems and FIFO lanes
- Production Balancing
- Cellular Manufacturing
- Overview of descriptive and inferential statistics
- Review of Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) and hypothesis testing
- Correlation and linear regression
- Introduction to Design of Experiments (DOE) – fractional and full factorial experiments, surface response designs
- Data plotting and analysis methods
- Project and Team selection
- Managing change
- Application of DMAIC and PDSA frameworks to projects
- Charting and reporting project process: A3 reporting
- Project close out and “holding the gains”.
Delegates should have completed a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course.
Ideally this will be through EEF given that the content of this course stems from the Lean Sigma Green Belt.
However if you have completed your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt elsewhere, please do get in touch and we can evaluate whether this course would be suitable.
Work based assessment which you will be given 3 months to complete.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
Delegates will develop their understanding of Lean-Sigma though the training and develop their application of theory further as they complete the work based assessment.
Becoming a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt will enable delegates to take on leading roles within improvement projects and deliver measurable and sustainable improvement results to their company.