Managing quality in the workplace: The fundamentals of Quality Management
This unique one-day course provides a detailed understanding of exactly what is meant by Total Quality Management (TQM) and how it can be used as a key tool in gaining competitive advantage. Delegates will use linked tools and practical examples to become more familiar with TQM tools turning quality problems into improvement opportunities. On completion of the course and implementation of key learning points, delegates’ businesses would be expected to save time, money and resources.
The training programme is relevant to anybody responsible for quality in the workplace such as operations, technical and project supervisor roles.
- Course content
Learning Objectives of the Course:
The importance of Quality Management in the Workplace:
- What is meant by Total Quality Management
- Why quality is important to internal and external customers in the workplace
- The difference between design quality standards and process quality standards
- The concept of cost of (poor) quality in the work place
Delivery of Quality Management in the Workplace:
Describe or Identify:
- Quality system(s) used in the workplace
- Quality standards set for the workplace
- Tools used to monitor quality in the workplace
- Practical and positive steps to improve quality in the workplace
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
There is no formal assessment.
- More details
There are no further details for this course.