Manual handling in the workplace - elearning
This online course provides learners with the knowledge they need to effectively handle loads in the workplace and reduce the potential for incurring injuries. Understanding the correct and safe way of moving and lifting items, as well as identifying potential problems, will combine with comprehension of the legislation and responsibility that applies.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Course content
- The law
- The spine
- Moving and handling objects safely
Online course, followed by multiple choice test, with 85% pass mark needed.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Understand the reasons why they need to know how to move and handle objects correctly.
- Know the key pieces of legislation that relate to manual handling.
- Understand the responsibilities of employees and employers.
- Be aware of the basic theory of how the spine works, as well as common injuries and how to avoid them.
- Have the opportunity to download a certificate, stating completion.
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.