NDI champions and celebrates the UK’s defence & security industry. We represent the sector’s interests to government and champion our innovative, global and dynamic industry to the public.
With the challenges and opportunities that Brexit brings, there’s never been a better time to join NDI and benefit from a membership organisation that is dedicated entirely to championing and supporting your business. Together, we build the future of the UK defence & security industry.
NDI Membership Levels
- Regular NDI newsletters to keep up to date
- - Discounted rates for the NDI Conference and Events programme
- - Free to attend NDI member networking events to help you build connections
- - Feature your successes and news on our website in our newsletters to build your profile and reputation
Level 1 plus:
- - Participation in the NDI events programme including invitation to speak and build your business profile and networks
- - Tailored business opportunities matching – we will establish a good understanding of your businesses’ capabilities and proactively search for tenders/business leads that fit your profile
Level 1 & 2 plus:
- - Tailored business development strategy & member engagement plan
- - Brokered business introductions
- - Invitations to sector specific events and dinners throughout the year
- - One complimentary place at a NDI/Make UK business dinner in your region
- - Complimentary exhibition space at one NDI industry day event per year
- - Active involvement in Make UK’s defence policy committee
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
As a member of NDI, you are also entitled to Make UK Membership. This gives you access to Make UK's information and insight, networking events and member briefings, as well as member rates on an extensive range of training courses and the opportunity to get involved in Make UK's policy and representation work.
Event sponsorship opportunities
Our sponsorship programme covers all our UK events, with a range of packages to suit your needs and budget plans. All events attract audiences from the defence, aerospace, space and security sectors.