Covid-19 E-learning "A Manufacturing Worker's Guide"
This course is ideal for all employees who work in manufacturing.
The most benefit can be gained by running the course to achieve the following:
- To employees before they return to work, so that they will have been prepared for some of the many changes they will face.
- To assist employees already working under new COVID-19 measures so that they will have a clear understanding of the threats and why different controls are in place.
- To help employees make a positive contribution to improving safety and workplace safety culture.
The course is divided into 3 parts.
Part 1: Understanding COVID-19
- Introduction, includes the impact of COVID-19, understanding viruses, symptoms, how it is spread, destroyed and major risk factors.
- COVID-19 Hazard spotting exercise
- How everyone can work together to make the workplace safe.
- Guidance and advice for those worried about should they return to work.
Part 2: Social distancing
- What it is
- Why it works
- Limiting group size
Part 3: Cleaning and Personal Hygiene
- Cleaning, handwashing and using disposable tissues.
- Use of PPE.
learners should be able to speak English, or be able to undertake the course with a colleague who can help them translate.
The course concludes with an assessment consisting of 5 questions in the following format, “True/False”, “Drag and Drop” and “Multi-choice”
The course is recognised by MAKE UK. As the pandemic progresses and scientific knowledge increases, there will be refresher courses made available.
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.
Member pricing breakdown
*Member price = £18 + VAT - Member discount applies to Make UK Members, and subscribers to our EHS or HR & Legal support packages (discount applied upon booking)