Developing the skills of the future talent of your business through apprenticeships means that you are investing in a highly skilled and loyal workforce.
Make UK has a strong track record of training thousands of manufacturing apprentices, so we know how to get the very best out of apprentices for the benefit of your business.
We will offer you:
• Expertise and support to develop your customised apprenticeship Programme
• A ready to access pool of high calibre candidates
• Guidance and advice on the apprentice skills and qualifications your business requires
• On-site apprenticeship training at our world-class Technical Training Campus
• HR and legal advice in relation to apprentice employment contracts The Apprenticeship Standards are linked to key job roles within engineering and manufacturing roles.
The roles that the standards cover are: Skilled Machinist, Toolmaker, Fabricator, Skilled Fitter, Composite Technician, Pipe Fitter & Assembler
Multi Skilled Maintenance Job Roles: Maintenance Technician in: Mechanical Maintenance, Electrical Maintenance, Electronics, Fluid Power, Lift Services, Plant & Systems, Mechatronics
Fabrication & Welding Job Roles: Sheet Metalworker, Plater / Fabricator, Welder
Engineering & Technical Support Job Roles: CAD Draught-Person, Measurement & Control Technician, Quality Control Inspector, Production Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Metrology Inspector.