IOSH Managing Sustainably
While many businesses have an understanding that people are an essential part of their success, few actively nurture their human capital in an informed and systematic way. The COVID-19 pandemic has been a wake-up call. It’s now clear that occupational safety and health (OSH) is not just a nice-to-have, but a key element of business management. By ensuring that their workers are not only safe and healthy but also contented and fulfilled, organisations can gain a reputation for being good employers, attracting talent and loyalty.
This 2-day course aims to raise awareness of the value of human capital and show how OSH management links to the broader sustainability agenda, can contribute to a positive workforce culture and identify how this can help to build and maintain a more sustainable business. We deliver the course specifically for a group of people at your company, tailoring the content to meet your business needs.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for managers and supervisors who want to know how to gain competitive advantage from long-term business sustainability by putting their people at the centre of their thinking.
- Immediate payback: your managers and supervisors will return from the training motivated and inspired, ready to introduce social sustainability principles to your organisation.
- Longer-term gain: your managers and supervisors will be able use what they have learned to implement social sustainability measures and monitor their performance.
- You will benefit organisationally from the insights your employees gain through memorable and thought-provoking discussions and activities.
- They will receive globally recognised, respected and certificated training that’s designed, and quality controlled by IOSH, the Chartered body for safety and health professionals.
- They will learn efficiently and effectively – this single course gives solid grounding in human capital and the relationship between OSH management and social sustainability.
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.