Make UK and PwC Executive Survey 2021: Building Agility in Manufacturing
Join manufacturing experts and senior political figures to discuss the findings from the Make UK and PwC report: Executive Survey 2021.
- About event
Make UK in association with PwC, will publish the Executive Survey 2021 Building Agility in Manufacturing on the 11th of January. Join us and our panel of leading manufacturers and senior political figures to discuss the findings of the report, and learn more about how you can implement changes to be future ready, value focused, and remain resilient and build agility.
- Why attend?
The panel will discuss insights from the report including:
- Manufacturers' concerns about our new relationship with the EU and potential risks, from customs issues to costs and new regulations and rules around attracting international talent
- Opportunities that lay ahead, as firms focus on new products, building resilience and agility to counter risks
- Manufacturers’ investment prospects in the year ahead, such as investments in new products, digital technologies and training to improve productivity and recruitment
Key themes to be discussed:
- Building a strong industrial base in the UK
- Navigating our new relationship with the EU
- Developing an agile and responsive manufacturing sector
- Who should attend?
- decision makers
- all sectors, especially auto, aero, food and drink
- More details
- Chair: Peggy Hollinger, International Business Editor, the Financial Times
- Cara Haffey, Automotive and Manufacturing Leader, PwC UK
- Lord Hammond, previous Chancellor of the Exchequer
- Robin MacGeachy, Founder and Chairman, Peak Scientific
- Stephen Phipson CBE, Chief Executive, Make UK
- Bridget Phillipson, Labour MP for Houghton and Sunderland South, and Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury