Make UK in partnership with Rockwell Automation: Leadership Summit Online Series – Resetting UK manufacturing
- About event
Make UK in partnership with Rockwell Automation: Leadership Summit – Resetting UK Manufacturing.
(Webinar 3 of 3 in the series)
18th November: Manufacturing and a Global Britain
As the UK finally fully leaves the EU at the end of the transition period this session will focus on recasting trade relationships in a post-Brexit world, the role of trade as a vital part of the economic recovery, and the importance of international cooperation in driving global trade.
By joining this webinar, attendees can understand the emerging opportunities, and how Government policy will evolve to boost exports as part of the ‘Global Britain’ initiative, especially for SMEs. Additionally, companies can learn what they should be doing to take advantage of new markets and what support is available.
- Why attend?
As the transition deal with the EU comes to an end and the UK completes in full its exit industry is being urged to go Global. This webinar will give you the chance to hear from experts in the field of trade and export promotion on the following topics:
- What will be the impact on UK trade at a time when companies are becoming more protectionist?
- How will UK trade promotion adopt to support growth in exports to emerging markets?
- How should Government encourage SMEs to enter new markets and what support structures will be required?
- Who should attend?
• decision makers
• all sectors, especially auto, aero, food and drink
- More details
Chair: Callum Jones, Trade Correspondent, The Times
- Stephen Phipson, CBE, Make UK CEO
- Mark Bottomley, North Region Sales Director, Rockwell Automation
- Sam Lowe – Senior Research Fellow, Centre for European Reform
- Mike Maddock, Managing Director, Performance Engineered Solutions,
Visiting Professor to The University of Sheffield
- Nimisha Raja, Founder & CEO, Nim’s Fruit Crisps
- His Excellency Julian Braithwaite, Ambassador and Permanent Representative to the WTO (other organisations) Geneva