Make UK North West Dinner
Recognising the best of UK manufacturing and engineering at this special event dedicated to the achievements of the sector.
We are delighted to be hosting an in-person event on the 20th of October 2022 at The Royal Liver Building.
The Regional Dinner will provide an opportunity to network with peers at an arrival drinks reception, create new business connections during a three course meal, and hear from our inspiring after-dinner speaker.
The regional results of the Make UK Manufacturing Awards 2022 will also be announced on the evening. We hope that you will join us as we honour and recognise the region's incredible makers, innovators and leaders within the sector.
- Network with local manufacturers
- Celebrate the achievements of the sector
- Reward your employees and teams for their hard work
- Share best practice
- Hear from industry leaders
- Win new business
- Develop your UK supply chain
- All manufacturers (members and non-members) working in the North West Region
- Business and Apprentice entrants to the Make UK Manufacturing Awards
- Supporters of UK manufacturing