Make UK Your Net Zero Roadmap to Competitive Advantage
Practical guidance and insight into how to increase your competitive advantage through the Net Zero Roadmap.
About the eventMake UK has committed to help its members in their transition to net zero and have developed a roadmap in partnership with experts from Inspired Energy. Join this session to find out more about the roadmap and how committing to net zero will support your business in gaining competitive advantage.
- An overview of the roadmap and why it is important for the UK manufacturing sector
- How the roadmap can provide you with a framework to follow on your own journey to net zero
- A guideline on how to start and develop your business’ strategy to achieve net zero
- User view delivered by guest speakers from within the Make UK member base to tell you about how their early adoption to starting their journey to net zero has created them competitive advantage in their market space
- Q&A session
Who should attend?
- business leaders and those responsible for business improvements
- Brigitte Amoruso, Energy and Climate Change Senior Specialist, Make UK
- Kristina Beadle, Head of Carbon Services, Inspired Energy
- Dan Hulme, Business Development Manager, Inspired Energy