Manufacturing Connect : Integrating legacy machines into the digital age
Connect share and create opportunities with some of the regions brightest and best manufacturers. Book your place at this Manufacturing Connect event to discover how manufacturers can cost-effectively introduce digitisation into production processes.
Hosted by Colchester Machine Tool Solutions with insight and analysis from key speakers with practical manufacturing experience. This event will demonstrate how you do not need to replace your existing equipment in order to introduce digitisation.
To book your place please email [email protected]
- About Event
Manufacturing connect events provide an opportunity to discover, learn and connect with a community of people who share a passion for manufacturing. Each session focuses on a different industry theme and offers attendees the chance to develop their thinking around a core topic.
• High-quality venues, often with behind the scenes access to a manufacturing facility
• Influential industry professionals
• Opportunities to gain valuable insights
• Connect with buyers, suppliers and decision makers
- Why Attend?
• Dispel some of the myths surrounding Industry 4.0
• Learn about funding availability
• Networking with senior leaders in manufacturing
• Sharing best practice
- Who should attend?
• Senior leadership (MD, FD)
• Engineering Directors
• Operations Directors
• Business Development
- More details
8:00 Arrival + Networking + Breakfast
8:30 Welcome - June Smith – Make UK
8:35 Introduction to Industry 4.0 -Mike Maddock - PES Performance
8:50 Case Study - Jonathan Wright – Colchester Machine Tool Solutions
9:10 Productivity Pilot - Lorna Holroyd – Leeds LEP
9:35 Optional tour of facilities