Manufacturing connect: International trade
Connect share and create opportunities with some of the regions brightest and best manufacturers. Book your place at this Manufacturing Connect event hosted by Atlas Copco, hear from leading industry experts as they share their insights and lessons around International Trade and what this means for your business.
- About event
Manufacturing connect events provide an opportunity to discover, learn and connect with a community of people who share a passion for manufacturing. Each session focuses on a different industry theme and offers attendees the chance to develop their thinking around a core topic.
- High-quality venues, often with behind the scenes access to a manufacturing facility
- Influential industry professionals
- Opportunities to gain valuable insights
- Connect with buyers, suppliers and decision makers
- Why attend
- Opportunity to network with peers and gain best practice sharing from Atlas Copco
- Hear from experts at Atlas Copco
- Hear from Make UK’s policy speakers
- Manufacturing connect events are an ideal opportunity to bring along senior colleagues to help you strengthen your important business relationships.
- Suited for
- Business Owners
- CEOs, Managing Director, Finance Director
- Senior leaders in Operations/Manufacturing/IT
- More details
Times subject to change
Arrival: 10.15 to start at 10.30am - close at 1.30pm for lunch
Optional Factory Tour
Agenda to follow