Sustainability as a Driver for Innovation - Manufacturing Connect Event at Lush
Connect share and create opportunities with some of the regions brightest and best manufacturers. Book your place at this Manufacturing Connect event to hear first-hand how Lush puts sustainability front and centre of their operations to drive innovation and business growth.
- About event
Manufacturing connect events provide an opportunity to discover, learn and connect with a community of people who share a passion for manufacturing. Each session focuses on a different industry theme and offers attendees the chance to develop their thinking around a core topic
• Hear from manufacturers who have taken advantage of the business opportunities offered by sustainability
• Get a clear idea of how to take the next steps in your innovation journey using sustainability as the driver
- Why attend?
This event gives delegates an exciting opportunity to:
• Network with manufacturing peers
• Gain insight into industry best practice from senior leaders at Lush
• Hear the latest manufacturing insight from Make UK’s policy & membership teams
• Learn from others and share best practice
- Who Should Attend?
• Business Owners
• CEOs, Managing Director, Finance Director
• Senior leaders in Operations/Manufacturing/IT
• Non Members are also welcome to attend
• Bring along senior colleagues to help you strengthen your important business relationships. Members and non-members welcome to attend.
- More details
If you are interested in attending this Manufacturing Connect Event please follow the booking link alternatively to reserve places, or obtain further information please email Paula Jones at [email protected]
Please note that due to limited places, bookings will be made on a “first come, first served basis”. Lush reserve the right to review the delegate list and refuse entry. Depending on demand, we may review whether we can take multiple bookings from an individual company. Admittance to this event will only be to those registered to attend