Manufacturing Connect sustainability Crowcon
Hosted by Crowcon, hear from leading industry experts as they share their insights and lessons around sustainability, innovation, cyber security and what this means for your business.
- About event
Manufacturing connect events provide an opportunity to discover, learn and connect with a community of people who share a passion for manufacturing. Each session focuses on a different industry theme and offers attendees the chance to develop their thinking around a core topic.
- High-quality venues, often with behind the scenes access to a manufacturing facility
- Ifluential industry professionals
- Opportunities to gain valuable insights
- Connect with buyers, suppliers and decision makers
- Why attend?
- Opportunity to network with peers and gain best practice sharing from Crowcon.
- Hear from Frazer Mackay, Operations Director
- Hear from Make UK’s policy speakers
- Manufacturing connect events are an ideal opportunity to bring along senior colleagues to help you strengthen your important business relationships.
- Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners
- CEOs, Managing Director, Finance Director
- Senior leaders in Operations/Manufacturing/IT
- More details
Times subject to change
09.45 – Arrival and refreshments
10.00 – Welcome & introduction– Make UK
10.15 – Make UK presentation sustainability – Brigitte Amarouso
10:35 Speaker TBC - Julian Zacharias – Energy & Carbon Management
10.55 Comfort Break
11:00 Eoin McQuone – Sustainability as a driver for innovation
11:20 Speaker TBC
11:40 – Q & A
12:00 – Factory Tour
13:00 Networking & Lunch
13:30 – Depart