Make UK and RSM: Reviving and Rebalancing Regional Economies though Manufacturing
- About event
In June 2020 the Government set out its strategy to “…rebuild Britain and fuel economic recovery across the UK”. The ambition was to level up the different regions across the UK.
Make UK and RSM have partnered on this project understand what levelling up means to manufacturers across the UK, how the Government can harness the power of manufacturing to support the revival of our regional economies through its refreshed Industrial Strategy, and address the challenges and opportunities where manufacturing can make a difference.
- Why attend?
- Understand what levelling up means to manufacturers
- The key challenges that manufacturers face across the different regions in the UK
- What manufacturers want to see Government prioritise as part of their Industrial Strategy refresh
- Why we should be focussing on harnessing the power of UK manufacturing to support the revival of our regional economies
- Who should attend?
- CEOs / Chief Executives
- Local Authorities – Economic development teams, Employer Engagement teams
- More details
Speakers for events
24th November – Midlands and East
- Charlotte Horobin, Midlands and East Regional Director
- Tom Morgan, Audit Partner and Head of Manufacturing, RSM Central Region
- Mike Wright, Chairman of the West Midlands Innovation Board and WMG Academy
- Christopher Nieper, Chief Executive, David Nieper
25th November – South
- Jim Davison, South Regional Director
- Chris Hurren, Partner and Head of Manufacturing, RSM South Region
- Mark Brearley, Managing Director, Kaymet
- Steve Gerry, Secretary & Treasurer, Plymouth Manufacturing Group
26th November - North
- Annette Hobson, North Regional Membership Manager
- Robert Pickersgill, Managing Director, W Hallam Castings
- Neil Sevitt, Partner and Head of Manufacturing for Yorkshire and North East Region, RSM
- Steve Fogg. Chairman of the Lancashire LEP and NP11 Innovation Lead