The Manufacturing Leaders Virtual Forum
About Industry IoT:
Industry IoT is an Industrial focused Executive Community for Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Cyber Security and Energy Sector Professionals. We provide access to the latest thinking and innovation through peer-to-peer collaboration, industry research and interactive events, both live and online.
About The Manufacturing Leaders Virtual Forum:
Manufacturers have been hit hard with forced shutdowns, gaps in Production and disruptions in their Supply Chains, however the speed of Transformation is ever increasing as Manufacturing Organisations make their shift towards Industry 4.0 and adapt to serve their customers in new ways.
During this Virtual Forum we will discuss various real-world use cases of successful Smart Factories, the top strategic technology trends for Manufacturing Industries, providing you with the relevant tools and advice needed to ensure a high level of orchestration and alignment in your Manufacturing Operation.
- The shift towards Industry 4.0 - Automation, M2M & Smart Factory Innovation
- IoT Devices and Connectivity - Connectivity Standards & Industrial IoT Adoption
- Accelerating Industry Transformation - Digital Transformation & Change Management
- The Top Strategic Technology Trends for Manufacturing Industries
Who should attend?
- Manufacturing Leaders: Establish a more responsive, agile and cost-efficient
- Manufacturing Operation by bridging the gap between Production, Technology and Innovation.
- Technology Leaders: Learn, benchmark and share best-practices on the top strategic technology trends for Manufacturing Industries.
- Innovation Leaders: Foster innovation while delivering profitable business outcomes.