Winning Hearts and Minds : How to embed Employee Engagement
No dates are currently available for this event, however we will be running this at a later date. If you would like to speak to one of our HR experts on employee engagement in the workplace, workplace planning or implementing change, contact us on [email protected] or call 0808 168 5874.
As an employer you’re held up to a new set of expectations for how you treat and engage your workforce and many established approaches to employee engagement are out of touch with the tech savvy information age.
This interactive workshop will help you take fresh look at employee engagement, busting myths and exposing outdated practices to give you the hints, tips and tools to develop engagement programmes that will truly make a difference for today’s workforce.
- About the seminar
This interactive workshop is designed for those struggling to make their employee engagement strategies stick. The session will give you an opportunity to review your approach to employee engagement with our expert consultants and your peers, covering:
• a refresh on the theory of employee engagement and how it applies for a modern workforce
• the connection between wellbeing and high level performance
• the architecture of you organisation and how employees are engaged in decision making that affects them and the organisation
• the role of employee engagement in change and change strategies
- Why attend?
By attending the workshop you will be able to:
• Develop (or evolve) your employee engagement strategy to meet the needs of the modern workforce
• Evaluate the different approaches to employee engagement and identify those most applicable for your organisation’s brand, values, culture and goals
• Identify and stop any damaging and outdated approaches to employee engagement
• Identify key stakeholders vital to the successful implementation of an employee engagement strategy
- Who should attend?
Operations managers, HR professionals and those with strategic responsibility for people
- More details
Slight variations to timings may apply – please see joining instructions