With businesses having made hard decisions in the current Covid-19 pandemic, many are now looking ahead to understand how they can recover and restore their operations in anticipation of government guidance on the recovery period.
Our teams of experts, from HR advisers and lawyers, to Health and Safety consultants, and Business Growth specialists have put together a ‘Back to Business’ support pack so you can be assured you’re legally compliant, can assess business risk effectively and have the appropriate business strategies in place to re-start production and adapt your workforce effectively to new operational procedures.
Our ‘Back to Business’ pack includes:
- Return from Furlough template letter - designed to help organisations appropriately communicate to an employee when they are to return to work following Furlough
- Downloadable checklists including -
- HR & Employment law checklist outlining key areas of compliance and workforce planning
- Health and Safety checklist covering the considerations and risk assessments to carry out following shutdown: and
- Production and Operations checklist outlining key processes, procedures and business continuity across your entire operations
- Pre-recorded webinar from our experts giving advice and tips to help you get back up and running, as quickly as possible
Make UK members
can access our ‘Back to Business’ Support Pack by logging into the members area here.
Non-Make UK members
Can instantly buy our 'Back to Business' below
Or buy it by contacting our team on 0808 168 5874
Back to business support pack - Resources & downloads
Product : RHRL0417
- Subtotal £75
- VAT (20 %) £15.00
- Total amount £90.00