To help you stay compliant, protect jobs and secure the future of your business, we are making essential HR tools and resources available as free downloads.
As our team of employment lawyers and HR practitioners continue to create templates and resources we will make them available here so you can easily keep up to date and adapt to government schemes and coronavirus restrictions.
With over 130,000 downloads, our free resources have helped thousands of businesses stay compliant and adapt quickly to changes.
Vlog: Overseas holidays and quarantine requirements
This vlog covers the quarantine requirements that apply on entry to England from overseas and how they may be relevant when considering employees’ holiday requests. It was recorded on 6 July 2021, i.e. before the Government announced the removal of the quarantine requirement for fully vaccinated individuals returning from amber list countries. However, since it is likely that not all employees are fully vaccinated, the issues raised here – and in our “Covid-19 Checklist: Determining your approach to overseas holidays and quarantine requirements” (see below) remain relevant.
Vlog: Home and Hybrid working
Since the Government guidance that all employees should work from home where possible was lifted on 19 July 2021, employers will be considering their approach to continued home or hybrid working. Our video, which was recorded on 9 July in anticipation of the lifting of that guidance, will help you identify the issues you should take into account if you are considering putting a policy in place to address home and hybrid working.
Vlog: Managing Covid-19 related absencesThe number of Covid-19 cases was predicted to rise significantly following the lifting of restrictions, prompting an increase in the number of employees having to self-isolate. In this video, recorded on 19 July 2021, we take a look at the issues this might cause and consider options for managing Covid-19 related absence. (Note that this video pre-dates the removal – from 16 August 2021 – of the self-isolation requirement for fully vaccinated individuals who are identified as close contacts of a someone who has tested positive for Covid-19.)
Covid-19: Useful tools and documents
- HR Checklist: Covid-19 return to the workplace -to help you make considered decisions to support employees, keep people safe and ensure the smooth running of the business as more employees return to the workplace.
- HR Guide: Overseas holidays and quarantine requirements - to help you identify the strategic issues to consider to manage employees’ holiday requests in light of the current overseas travel and quarantine rules.
- Template Home and Hybrid Working Policy - which sets out the employer's approach to home and hybrid working arrangements and requests.
- HR Guide: Covid-19 and absence management procedures -which provides a framework to help you make decisions about changes to your current absence management procedures, in order to better manage increased Covid-19 related absences.
Ending full or flexible furlough template letters
The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) remains in place until 30 September 2021. We refer to this as the ‘Extended CJRS’.
You can download the following furlough template letters for employers to use to end full or flexible furlough under the Extended CJRS:
- Ending full or flexible furlough under the Extended CJRS
- Ending full or flexible furlough under the Extended CJRS where the employee is at risk of redundancy
Find out more and download Ending full or flexible furlough template letters.