The way we travel to the EU for work is changing in July 2020.
New rules, which include much stricter compliance measures, will affect anyone who travels for work, including short business trips or those staying to work for a longer period of time.
To help you prepare and comply with the new rules, our Immigration and Employment experts have put together an extensive guide that explains what the new rules are and what you will need to do in order to travel to the EU for work purposes.
Access in-depth knowledge and information covering the following on EU travel;
- The UK after exiting the EU
- Overview of EU business travel
- Short-term business visitors
- Mapping your data – business visitor
- Posted Workers
- Mapping your data – posted worker
- Overview of Posted Workers Directive
- The Reform Directive
- Duration of posting
- Subcontracting Chains
- Temping Agencies
- The wider EU Membership rules
- Employment obligations for Posted Workers
- Regional information: Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Czech Republic, Slovakia
Purchase your copy below
Purchase the EU Business Travel Guide below
Product : EU Business Travel Guide
- Subtotal £145
- VAT (20 %) £29.00
- Total amount £174.00