As restrictions are eased and workers return to the workplace the term flexible working has taken on a new meaning and options for remote/homeworking are expected to become commonplace for many workplaces.
Those looking to formalise remote and hybrid working need to look beyond current flexible working arrangements to address employee expectations as well as the legal considerations for hybrid and remote working policies.
Our HR and legal experts will guide you through how to address changes to your working practices in a post-Covid-19 environment.
We will help you
- Plan and implement post covid-19 working practices
- Evaluate your strategy for hybrid/homeworking
- Implement broader policy measures such as childcare and a dress code when working from home
- Draft your policy and update your employee handbook
- Ensure your policy is legally compliant
Planning and implementing a flexible/hybrid working policy
Our suite of services have been developed by our practitioners with decades of experience of supporting organisations with change. You can build the right level of support to fit your needs.
- Legal advice and practical HR guidance – get balanced, risk based advice so you can be confident in your decisions
- Hands-on support to develop your strategy – consultancy support from our HR practitioners and legal team to formalise your arrangement for flexible and hybrid working
- Workshop strategy session – facilitated by an expert to support your senior team to scope a flexible/hybrid working strategy that meets your business and employee needs
- TU negotiation – experienced employee relations support to lead or advise you with negotiations with trade unions
- Training your managers – support your managers to manage their teams working with hybrid and remote working arrangements
- Changing terms and conditions – legal support to adopt any changes to employment contracts
Call 0808 158 5874 to speak to an adviser.