A Concise Introduction to ISO 45001: 2018 E-Learning
This ‘bite-size’ e-learning course will provide delegates with a concise introduction to ISO 45001: 2018. It is aimed anybody who would like an overview of the management systems standard, and are looking to implement or transition from OHSAS 18001 before the deadline of 30 September 2021.
- Intended purpose of ISO 45001 and why the standard was created
- Key benefits to the organisation in successfully implementing ISO 45001
- Key clauses within ISO 45001
- Structure that Annex SL gives to all ISO management system standards
- Structure of the PDCA cycle and how it relates to ISO 45001
- Advantages of both internal and external auditors in the journey to achieving and maintaining ISO standards
We will also cover how Make UK can support you in your implementation or transition to ISO 45001: 2018 through our expert training and consultancy teams.