Basic Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) training
This one-day course introduces the basic principles of failure mode effect analysis (FMEA), a proven product design and development process that mitigates risk and reduces failure. This course is designed for managers and teams with responsibility for product design and development. EEF's applied learning approach uses real world examples to ensure that the training is relevant and can be immediately used to improve the success of product design projects.
- Defining product failure modes
- Defining failure likelihoods
- Defining failure effects
- Risk mitigation
- Communication and teamwork.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Understand the principles of FMEA
- Complete a basic FMEA on a product
- Understand the value of diverse teams in completing FMEAs
- Successfully communicate the outcome of the FMEA.