Brexit update for manufacturers - what you need to know now
Join this exclusive live Brexit trade webinar, as we discuss what steps you can take to continue to trade effectively post-Brexit. Our Brexit policy team will cover the different types of trade agreements already in existence and what they would mean for UK companies. We will explain what it means in practice to have zero tariffs and show you how to export your goods if you decide to do all the necessary paperwork yourselves.
This webinar is essential listening for any manufacturer trading with the EU, complying with EU rules, employing EU citizens and for those with operations in the EU.
- Understand where we are with the negotiations
- Learn what other EU trade agreements exist at the moment?
- Find out how to export to the EU after Brexit
- Discover if the no deal scenario is still possible?
- Learn what processes are required to trade with the EU after Brexit?
Who Should Attend?
- MDs and CEOs
- Trade and customs managers
- Supply chain and operational managers
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.
Member pricing breakdown
*Member price = £ + VAT - Member discount applies to Make UK Members, and subscribers to our EHS or HR & Legal support packages (discount applied upon booking)