Bridging Maths for HNC/D in Engineering
If you want to study for an HNC in Engineering but lack the necessary maths qualification (A Level maths or merit in BTEC Level 3 maths) this ‘bridging’ course will give you the skills you need to enrol on the course.
During the course, you will study the following modules:
- Advanced Maths and principles in preparation for HNC in Engineering
- Such as Algebra, Logarithms, Trigonometry, Calculus
- Mechanical Engineering Principles Recap
- BTEC Level 3 qualification in engineering
- City & Guilds Level 3 qualification in a relevant subject
- Mature students with a good understanding of engineering
Throughout the course, you will be assessed in the following ways:
- Written assessment
By attending this course, delegates will:
- Be more equipped to cope with the academic content of the HNC;
- Develop and refresh analytical skills;
- Apply analytical techniques to Electrical and Mechanical problems;
- Provide a good foundation on which to attain Higher Education qualifications;
- Be able to apply these analytical problem solving skills to make improvements to the company.
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.
Member pricing breakdown
*Member price = £400 + VAT - Member discount applies to Make UK Members, and subscribers to our EHS or HR & Legal support packages (discount applied upon booking)