Continuous Improvement Workshop
Using building blocks to simulate a process and examine methods to increase the velocity and eliminate non value added activity. Delegates will see the advantage of using techniques such as Process Mapping, line balancing and effective visual management to increase the level of value added.
This will allow delegates to demonstrate an aptitude related to different aspects of individual work environments. Focus on Continuous Improvement will embed an understanding that the key to any change is “consistency of purpose” and effective team work. By completing the workshop, delegates will also gain an understanding of their contribution to organising and creating a working environment that is world class.
- Course Content
Continuous Improvement Techniques:
- The Continuous Improvement process
- Identifying Business wastes
- Value Stream Mapping
- Visual Management
- Batch and flow processing
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
There is no formal assessment.
- More details
Benefits of Attending:
Typical outcomes achieved in the business following implementation of learning:
- 54% increase in productivity
- 16% reduction in scrap material
- 300% increase in stock turns
- 98% + deliver performance
- 70% improvement in space utilisation
- 75% reduction in leadtime
- Reduce time to Market
- Deliver World Class Performance
- Operational Excellence – Journey to Excellence
Delegates can progress onto EEF Lean Six Sigma Yellow, Green or Black belt programmes.