Continuous Improvement Workshop
This will allow delegates to demonstrate an aptitude related to different aspects of individual work environments. Focus on Continuous Improvement will embed an understanding that the key to any change is “consistency of purpose” and effective team work. By completing the workshop, delegates will also gain an understanding of their contribution to organising and creating a working environment that is world class.
Continuous Improvement Techniques:
- The Continuous Improvement process
- Identifying Business wastes
- Value Stream Mapping
- Visual Management
- Batch and flow processing
Pre-requisitesThere are no pre-requisites for this course.
There is no formal assessment.
Benefits of Attending:
Typical outcomes achieved in the business following implementation of learning:
- 54% increase in productivity
- 16% reduction in scrap material
- 300% increase in stock turns
- 98% + deliver performance
- 70% improvement in space utilisation
- 75% reduction in leadtime
- Reduce time to Market
- Deliver World Class Performance
- Operational Excellence – Journey to Excellence
Delegates can progress onto EEF Lean Six Sigma Yellow, Green or Black belt programmes.
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.
Member pricing breakdown
*Member price = £399 + VAT - Member discount applies to Make UK Members, and subscribers to our EHS or HR & Legal support packages (discount applied upon booking)