EEF webinar 2: YOUR LEADERS – Developing future leaders
This webinar is part 2 of a series that has been designed to look at three key areas of developing effective skills for growth. Whether you’re looking to progress your own career and want advice on successful development, or you’re looking to develop the right skills in your organisation for greater productivity, our webinars will provide some key tips, tactics and advice to develop you and your talent.
Register and join EEF experts to start planning your next move.
Webinar 2: 20th July
11am – 11:40am - 45 mins
This webinar has been designed to help those who are looking to develop leadership and management skills in their organisation. With the increasing demand for skills in manufacturing and the significant leadership gap impacting productivity, developing leaders to take your business forward is crucial to success.
In April this year, the Apprenticeship Levy came into force. The apprenticeship levy provides an opportunity to not only bring fresh talent into the organisation, but to upskill those existing employees and develop leadership skills as part of a dedicated management and leadership apprenticeship. We will explore:
- Developing talent and bringing in new skills
- Demonstrating a business case for training
- How to maximise your Levy contributions
- Available leadership training through Levy funded apprenticeships
- Developing through accredited leadership programmes
- Who should attend?
- Team leaders and coordinators, those who are looking to develop their career
- HR managers / directors
- CEO, Managing Directors
- Operations Directors
- Other webinars in the series