Export Boot Camp
Workshops – virtual classroom
As companies work to navigate our new trading relationship with the EU, many are looking to expand into wider markets – but most don’t know where to start. Our Export Boot camps are the perfect solution, delivering fast-paced learning on how to organise yourself for exporting, and most importantly which countries to consider. We are in the first instance offering online courses.
Export Bootcamps will:
- Get you and your business organised for exporting
- Improve your knowledge of international trade
- Understand the challenges & opportunities of Brexit
- Share relevant experiences
- Contribute ideas
- Gain invaluable insights
- Give yourself and your business a competitive edge
- Leave with a Strategic Export Plan
Workbooks and supporting materials are written to support you in this style of learning, and all workshops are competitively priced.
Stage 1 Export Boot Camp
This 2-day intensive course covers:
- An overview of exporting, how World Trade works and next steps for leaving the EU
- How does that impact on your business and how to get started?
- What do you sell and what do you own?
- How Intellectual Property works and how to use it internationally
- What does a Market Entry Plan look like?
- International Preparedness SWOT for your business
- Product Analysis and positioning
- Marketing Challenges and cultural impacts
- Market selection and how to start to identify opportunities
- International Markets methodology and sources
- Developing a strategy to start the export process
- Setting export prices/break even analysis/quoting
- Getting paid and managing risks
- Financing your trade – this may take a while
- How do you get the goods to market?
- FTAs & Rules of Origin and how they affect your exports
- Free Trade Agreements and how to use them
- Summarising the two days and pulling together an appropriate strategy for the next export market
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.
Member pricing breakdown
*Member price = £825 + VAT - Member discount applies to Make UK Members, and subscribers to our EHS or HR & Legal support packages (discount applied upon booking)