The Essentials of Data Protection (GDPR) - elearning
This online course is aimed at those involved in the handling of people’s information as part of their day to day role. The Course will provide a Data Protection (GDPR) overview for those looking to gain more information on how to uphold the 6 principles. With this course learners will understand the key principles and process under the regulation and what their roles and responsibilities include.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- What is a data controller?
- Data processing
- Data subject
- Data protection principles
- Good practice
- Data security
- The data breach
- Subject access request
- Data subject rights
- Accountability and governance
- Investigating breaches
Online course, worked through at the pace of the learner, with a 75% pass mark required.
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Understand what data is, and recognise different types of data
- Be able to recognise the six principles of GDPR
- Know how to safely handle sensitive data
- Understand the rights of data subjects
- Know the role of the information commissioner
- Have the opportunity to download a certificate, stating completion
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.