Health and safety training for managers and supervisors
This two-day course will enable managers and supervisors to understand their health and safety responsibilities and provide the knowledge to deal with day-to-day health and safety matters.
This course can be enhanced by integrating game based learning to embed knowledge and drive behavioural change.
- Legal requirements
- Understanding employers' and employees' responsibilities
- Health and safety policies
- Safety representatives and safety committees
- Accident investigation
- The role of management in accident prevention
- Risk identification and assessment
- Recent and forthcoming legislation (selected).
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to apply basic management principles to safety and health issues
- Recognise hazards in the workplace
- Ensure that adequate health and safety training and supervision of staff is provided
- Identify what actions should be taken when incidents involving injury or damage occur.
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.
Member pricing breakdown
*Member price = £475 + VAT - Member discount applies to Make UK Members, and subscribers to our EHS or HR & Legal support packages (discount applied upon booking)