Health and safety training for managers and supervisors
This two-day course will enable managers and supervisors to understand their health and safety responsibilities and provide the knowledge to deal with day-to-day health and safety matters.
This course can be enhanced by integrating game based learning to embed knowledge and drive behavioural change.
- Course content
- Legal requirements
- Understanding employers' and employees' responsibilities
- Health and safety policies
- Safety representatives and safety committees
- Accident investigation
- The role of management in accident prevention
- Risk identification and assessment
- Recent and forthcoming legislation (selected).
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to apply basic management principles to safety and health issues
- Recognise hazards in the workplace
- Ensure that adequate health and safety training and supervision of staff is provided
- Identify what actions should be taken when incidents involving injury or damage occur.