How to delegate effectively - elearning
This course has been developed to provide learners with an increased understanding of the importance of effective delegation to an organisation. It outlines the key steps to take in order to delegate efficiently, as well as offering information as to how to motivate, apply feedback and identify tasks that can be given to others.
You can register up to 10 people for elearning when you book online. If you have more than 10 delegates to register, please contact us.
- Exploring Delegation
- Identifying Work
- Matching Work to Employees
- Contracting for Performance
- Follow up and Feedback
Pre-requisitesThere are no pre-requisites for this course.
Online course, taken at the pace of the learner.
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to explain why delegation is important.
- Be able to define what effective delegation is.
- Know how to apply the lessons of effective delegation.
- Understand how to identify tasks suitable for delegation.
- Be able to demonstrate the different levels of delegation.
- Know how to motivate your employees using effective delegation.
- Know how to apply effective feedback techniques.
- Have the opportunity to download a certificate, stating completion.
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.