How to manage effective meetings - elearning
This course aims to provide learners with enhanced skills and knowledge regarding managing and running an effective meeting. How to make decisions, ensure that everyone has a voice and that negotiations and debates are conducted in a professional manner all form part of the programme.
- Course content
- Introduction to Managing Effective Meetings
- Successful meeting formats
- Negotiation skills
- Managing meeting dynamics
Online course worked through at the pace of the learner.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Know how to chair a meeting.
- Be able to negotiate effectively.
- Be able to design well-formed outcomes.
- Know how to recognise dynamics in meetings.
- Be able to make effective interventions.
- Know how to identify the factors of successful meetings.
- Have the opportunity to download a certificate, stating completion.
Terms and conditions:
Read the elearning Terms and conditions here.