Interpersonal communication skills training
This one-day course is suitable for anyone who wants to improve their interpersonal skills and communication techniques when dealing with internal and external stakeholders. Delegates will gain the essential social skills to contribute effectively to organisational life, improve customer service and workplace relationships. The practical training programme will help participants to gather information, solve problems and make the right decisions.
- Course content
- Effective communication – recognise the essential components of clear and effective communication
- Barriers – explore the range of barriers to effective interpersonal communication in organisations and identify strategies to overcome
- Control – practice different communication techniques to keep control of situations
- Influencing – be able to use different styles and techniques when influencing or persuading others
- Feedback – be able to give constructive feedback when working closely with others
- Gain interpersonal skills – to help improve customer service and employee workplace relations.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to analyse their interpersonal communication skills and make improvements that will enable personal effectiveness in a range of situations
- Recognise different types of barriers to interpersonal communication and find ways to overcome those that are relevant to their workplace
- Feel more confident when dealing with a range of situations to improve workplace relationships and customer service.