IOSH International Managing SafelyOur most popular international programme this course provides an introduction to health and safety management and covers the key health and safety issues.
It is aimed at managers, supervisors, worker representatives and others who have health and safety as an integral part of their job and is an excellent programme to achieve consistency in health and safety practices across international borders. It is also a starting point for those wishing to pursue a career as a health and safety practitioner.
- Course content
- Key ILO and ISO health & safety standards
- Health & safety management systems, eg OHSAS 18001
- Risk assessment and control
- Health & safety monitoring, eg audits/inspections
- Accident causation and investigation
- Safe systems of work including permits to work
- Health issues - musculoskeletal disorders (MSD)
- Health & safety controls - management and technical, eg machinery guarding
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
The course is assessed by a multiple choice question paper and a project.
- More details
Completion of the course can lead to the NEBOSH international generate certificate for health and safety.