ISO 45001 : 2018 Auditor Migration – CQI/IRCA Certified
A practical CQI and IRCA Certified Training course for those that have a working knowledge of OHSAS 18001 and are seeking to transition to the new ISO 45001 standard.
IRCA courses are run in partnership with QMS Skills who are the approved training partner.
- Course content
Annex SL - covers changes arising in Management System Standards
- Consistency and alignment of ISO management system standards, unifying and agree high level structure. Individual management systems standards will add ‘discipline specific’ requirements. In this particular instance ISO 45001:2018
Key Changes to ISO 45001:2018 – changes from BS OHSAS 18001
- Case Study – Planning and conducting a Gap Analysis
- Short opening meeting
- Actual interviews of management
- Review and preparation
- Closing meeting with management
Knowledge Test – short knowledge test on Annex SL and Course Summary
Review - covers a review of the course, summary and key messages to take
Delegates need to have a working knowledge of OHSAS 18001.
- By continuous assessment throughout the course
- Knowledge Test at the end of the course
- Delegates receive a certificate of attendance
- More details
By completing this course delegates:
- Satisfy the CQI/IRCA requirements for upgrading their Auditor Certification
- Delegates may also want to consider additional ‘discipline specific’ standards such as ISO 14001, 9001, 27001 etc