ISO9001/14001 Internal Auditor course
The aim of this course is to equip internal auditors or potential auditors who require a detailed understanding of the applied principles and techniques that are needed to conduct effective Quality and Environmental audits against the requirements of ISO 9001 and 14001.Discover our training centres
- Course content
Delegates will learn:
- The structure and principles of the ISO 9001 and 14001 series of standards
- Audit planning
- How to develop and use a checklist
- How to recognise Quality and Environmental Issues
- Key legislation, codes of practice and impacts
- How to undertake an effective audit
- What makes a good auditor
- Non-compliance identification and evaluation
- How to categorise and report findings
- How to assign corrective actions
- How to verify the effectiveness of corrective action and close out findings
- Course benefits
Delegates will be qualified to undertake internal audits against the Quality and Environmental management standards.
No pre-requisites but a knowledge of management systems would be ideal.
Attendees should be currently involved in or seeking to become involved in undertaking internal audits.
No formal assessment but delegates must attend all 3 days of the course.
- Courses you may also be interested in