Key account management
This two-day course is ideal for any managerial staff, newly appointed account managers and sales team members and managers who are new to the relational sales process. It offers delegates the opportunity to develop professional skills in the acquisition, retention and development of customers, giving them a clear understanding of what can be achieved in a professional key or major account management role.
By completing this course, delegates will increase their ability to match their sales approach to customers’ needs. This will help advance customer relationships and drive sales forward.
- Course content
- Identifying, defining and mapping a key account
- The management process of key accounts
- Strategy through positioning
- Situational analysis and the use of specific analysis tools
- Account mission statements and objective setting
- Strategic investment in the key account
- Creating an action plan
- Key account management teams
- Identifying key buyer/influencer types, their role and how to best handle them
- Identifying, understanding and using the internal culture of the customer
- Understanding personal buying behaviour
- Networking strategies for inside the key account
- Prioritising actions between and within key accounts
- Understanding strategic issues that may affect key accounts.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Manage key accounts effectively
- Develop stronger, mutually beneficial relationships with key account customers.