Lean office training
This one-day training programme is designed for any employee responsible for delivering excellence with minimal waste in an office or service environment. The EEF course introduces the concept, culture and basic tools of lean and addresses the benefits and applications of practicing Lean in the workplaces.
- Course content
- Overview of lean principles - customer value and waste, as applied to the office and service environment
- Value stream mapping – visualising and understanding processes around the delegate's role, identifying how they can be improved
- Eight wastes – how to identify and reduce waste
- Basic lean tools (e.g. 5S, visual management) – a toolbox of the most common tools for use in the workplace
- Continuous improvement – what it is and how it affects the organisation.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
No assessment, but delegates receive a certificate of completion.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Understand the lean principles and techniques and their benefits in the office and service environment
- Identify customer value and waste
- Recognise the eight wastes that are specifically relevant to the office and service environment and learn how to reduce them
- Measure and continuously improve performance.