Lean six sigma yellow belt training
This three-day course is designed for those seeking an advanced introduction to lean six sigma, or for those who have completed a more basic lean six sigma course and wish to expand their knowledge. The lean six sigma yellow belt course enables delegates to develop the capability to understand and use basic measuring tools to gather accurate data and share expertise in the problem-solving process. Certified yellow belt practitioners will have the capability to support green and black belts in managing projects and will have the skills to deliver measurable results for their company.
- Course content
- Lean six sigma - as part of the business mission and objectives
- The DMAIC (define, measure, analyse, improve and control) framework - organise process improvement activity and apply relevant techniques
- Communication – use lean six sigma concepts and terms to share relevant data and information
- Six sigma level – find out what we should all be aiming for and evaluate the capability of a process or organisation
- Process improvement – see how the processes around your role work and evaluate their effectiveness.
There are no pre-requisites for this course but delegates will preferably have completed an introduction to lean or lean six sigma white belt course.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Recognise the organisational groundwork needed for a successful lean six sigma project
- Deliver meaningful results to their organisation through application of lean six sigma skills
- Actively participate in lean six sigma projects.