Linking lean with business strategy
Continuous improvement leaders and practitioners will benefit from this one-day course, which shows delegates how to gain maximum business advantage and sustain lean and six sigma by linking lean to the overarching business strategy. This course introduces common, key aspects of business strategy and illustrates the most relevant alignment of lean and six sigma tools. Delegates will learn how to read and understand high level strategy, vision and mission statements and match lean and six sigma projects.
- Course content
- Business strategy principles
- Lean and six sigma impact overview
- Matching techniques
- Stakeholder analysis
- Communication plans.
Delegates need to have a basic level of lean and/or six sigma knowledge, either through training or work experience.
No assessment, but delegates receive a certificate of completion.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Understand the principles and drivers of business strategy
- Be able to align lean and six sigma tools to business strategies
- Be able to match lean and six sigma projects and results to business strategies
- Be able to successfully communicate continuous improvement alignment to senior management teams
- Be able to successfully communicate and coach business strategy to continuous improvement teams.