Managing people for results training
This two-day course is for managers who want to review and update their leadership skills. It focuses on developing teams and individuals through understanding the range of different leadership behaviours, tools and techniques required to be an effective leader in today's workplace.
- Course content
- Team development – defining key elements of effective teams and exploring the journey to high performance
- Balancing team roles – orchestrating the different behavioural roles required by teams who use sound processes to achieve results
- Team dysfunctions – recognising typical team dysfunctions and taking action to overcome
- Leadership adaptability – employing the appropriate leadership style to develop team and individual potential
- Performance conversations – giving praise and constructive feedback to improve performance
- Personal success – reviewing personal leadership skills and generating a specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, timely (SMART) development plan.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
No assessment but delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
- More details
By completing this course, delegates will:
- Be able to plan to develop high performing teams
- Recognise how to adapt their leadership behaviours to increase effectiveness when working with the team and different individuals
- Be able to identify key areas for development to improve their personal leadership effectiveness
- Develop greater confidence in having a difficult conversation about a performance issue.