NEBOSH national certificate in the management of health and wellbeing at work
This nationally recognised NEBOSH qualification focuses on workplace health and will benefit companies in all sectors who are seeking to improve the efficiency and morale of their workforce. It will equip managers to minimise sickness absence, encourage people back to work and deal effectively with the health and well-being issues of their employees.
This course will be of value to general managers, supervisors, HR professionals, safety professionals and anyone with day-to-day responsibility for the health and well-being of employees.
Our NEBOSH accreditation number is 001, indicating that we are the first accredited body to deliver NEBOSH training nationally and internationally.
- Course content
The week-long course covers:
- Identifying risks to health at work
- Learning how to manage sickness absence and implement a return to work programme
- Prevention and management of work related stress
- Workplace health promotion
- Disability discrimination and protecting health at work
- Dealing with mental health at work
- Working effectively with health professionals.
There are no pre-requisites.
- Unit HAW1 is a taught unit assessed by one two-hour written examination.
- Unit HAW2 is assessed by a practical assessment to be undertaken in the candidate’s own workplace. This must be taken within 14 days of completing the end of the course.
- More details
By completing this course delegates may progress to:
- NEBOSH national general certificate in occupational safety and health
- NEBOSH national diploma in occupational health and safety
- NEBOSH fire safety and risk management certificate.