NEBOSH Working with Wellbeing
Healthy and well workers help to create healthy and well businesses. Attending this qualification can help you achieve this.
Investing in good wellbeing will bring benefits to your business as well as your workforce.
Research has shown that good wellbeing can:
- Reduce staff turnover
- Reduce sickness absence
- Reduce accidents and injuries
- Increase employee satisfaction and engagement
- Increase productivity.
Throughout the qualification learners identify initiatives that can make a real difference in your workplace.
Fee includes all required learner resources, registration & exam fees. Exam resits are charged at 150
Based on research and best practice, Working with Wellbeing provides a holistic approach that is relevant for any sector, anywhere in the world. It covers:
- what ‘wellbeing’ is and why it matters
- the different factors that can positively and negatively impact wellbeing
- the benefits of achieving good worker wellbeing
- practical initiatives that can improve wellbeing
- how to measure the effectiveness of wellbeing initiatives
There are no pre-requisites.
The assessment checks your understanding and ability to apply what you have learnt to your workplace.
First you will review the strengths and weaknesses in relation to each area of wellbeing within your workplace.
Then you will produce a wellbeing intervention plan for your workplace, explaining how its effectiveness will be evaluated.
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.